Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3 days out

Today is the best i have looked EVER. This is by far the biggest and hardest I have ever been. Really looking forward to see where I fall at my first Nationals. Busted my ass for 16 weeks to finally come down to friday and saturday. This show is one step closer to fulfilling my dream as a Pro Bodybuilder.
Im extremely excited to get on stage again as it has been about a year and half since Jr Nationals last year in June 2008.
Again, I thank you all for the emails of support, keeping me push harder each day in the gym.
These next couple days are not going to be easy as my energy levels are completley shot, but thats the name of the game. And will all be worth it in the end.
Hope to see a lot of you down in Ft Lauderdale this weekend, please stop by and say hello.
This will probably be my last post as I will be leaving very early Thursday, But you can check back here and TeamAbomb.com for updates and photos following this weekend.
See you then!
Truly
Adam Reich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Adam---You're one helluva sexy musclebound hunk!I love the combination of a cherubic face with the body of a mammothly muscled Greek God!
Psst! How about a personal reply to my email? I'll be in heaven if I get it Adam!