Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME



Whats up guys!
Tomorrow, Wednesday the 17th will be my 23rd Birthday! Getting old lol.
Anyway, training is going well, keeping it easy for now until after the holidays and will start to train for nationals in 09. Had a great arm workout this Saturday at Bevs Powerhouse Gym with Guy Cisternino and Kris Lecomte. Kris is looking huge around 260lbs and Guy is still in sick shape even a month after Nationals. They both will do some real damage next year!
The chat sessions on AdamReich.com have been going great and the turn out is bigger than expected, so I thank you all for your support, it will only grow from here!
I look foward to finally making the neccessary changes to my body come this offseason, and no more playing around, come January its all business. Ive been nursing minor injuries these last couple months and just going thru the motions so Im ready to finally step it up!
I appreciate all the emails and support you guys send my way. Keep training hard, Be Safe and God Bless and Ill be back with an update next week before Christmas to wish you all well!
Truly
Adam Abomb Reich

No comments: